Monday, July 20, 2009
F is for Friday Fun!
Lindsay and I have come up with a plan for Friday evening to kick off our little weekend o' fun. Here's what it is:
1) meet at my house at 6:30pm (eat supper on our own before).
2) carpool downtown to check out the free concert in the parking lot of the slowdown. folks can stick around there, wander, do whatever feels right.
3) meet at pre-determined rallying point (if we've split up) at 9ish.
4) return to my house for a backyard bonfire, singalong, drinks, snacks, etc.
5) carry on until we just can't carry on no more!
What you can do:
1) bring any drinks you want to contribute to the evening (we'll provide some beer and hard cider and iced tea).
2) let me know if you're planning on staying over so i can make sure beds are ready.