i feel like we're always eating out in december. every december. it's weird.
we watched "high fidelity" last night. that movie made a lot of sense to me. so, a tribute to list-making:
top five take-out/eat-in meals i've had recently:
1. Peanut Chicken w/ steamed rice @ RICE BOWL on saddlecreek
2. #8 "Billy Club" @ Jimmy John's on 72nd/Dodge
3. Moroccan Tomato Lentil Soup @ Panera Bread
4. Egg, Bacon, Cheese on Parmesan bagel at Bruegger's Bagels**
5. Gyro from Ellada in Dundee
**what made this breakfast sandwich even more legendary was the fact that, while enjoying our breakfast, my kindergarten teacher came into the store. i was talking with her half way through the meal when she asked if she could have our table (we actually were on our way out). but in the shuffle, someone threw away that bagel--it wasn't the kindergarten teacher!
hope you're eating some good food, too. heck, it's winter!